This week has been C-R-A-Z-Y ! We had VBS in the evenings at our church this week, so needless to say lots of things were put on hold. Including nutritious meals, a clean house, and my blog! Sorry! I'm glad I didn't make any promises on discussing the baby steps from Dave Ramsey's program, because I haven't blogged in over a week! Trust me though, it will be a topic, in the very near future.
The funniest thing happened this morning while I was making coffee. My darling husband was up and getting ready for his day when he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. That's not funny, I know, but it gets better. SO much better. As I'm pouring hot water into our coffee pot, I hear this 'Eck' 'Yuck' 'Blech' kind of sound followed be very loud spitting. I rush to the bathroom to see what was wrong, and found my hubby holding a tube of diaper rash cream! (I'm laughing as I'm typing this) Apparently, one of our daughters, or maybe myself, placed a tube of diaper cream on the bathroom counter. My husband mistakenly squeezed a large amount of it onto his toothbrush and then proceeded to begin to brush his teeth with it. I was uncontrollably laughing as I was trying to rinse his relatively new toothbrush when he declared that he wanted a new one! Thank goodness for my CVS stash, because he was able to have a nice, fresh toothbrush to put actual toothpaste on that was free of diaper cream! Talk about hilarious! Poor hubby, though :0)
Well, that's all for now. I hope you got a good laugh out of my funny friday story. I will post a frugal friday blog later on in the day that relates to another not-so-funny thing that happened to me today. It seems that this friday is turning out to be a doozy for the Buse's!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment