Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Yes, my darlings, it's already Monday again!! And Monday is almost over,yippee! So-here's how we did with the menu planning last week. Monday, Tuesday, and Wed. we had what was planned. Thursday I subbed for the first time since before the break so I was pretty pooped. Luckily, we had lots of leftovers so it was no biggie and we had a left over buffet, if you will. Friday we ate at *gulp* Bueno, but we fed our family of 4 for under $9 there by eating off the value menu and drinking water. Saturday we stayed on plan, and Sunday night I made what I was actually going to make Thurs. with a little tweaking. (we had pork steak instead of pork chops)

So, without further ado - here's our menu for the week!

Monday 1/12- Sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches
Tuesday 1/13- Teriyaki chicken, rice, stir fry veggies
Wednesday 1/14-Baked ziti, salad, garlic bread
Thursday 1/15-Homemade chicken pot pie, salad
Friday 1/16-Chili w/beans and cornbread
Saturday 1/17-Hot dogs w/chili, cheese and onions and french fries
Sunday 1/18 -Lunch-leftovers
Supper-grilled cheese sandwiches,tomato soup, and tater tots

As you may notice, I planned two things for sunday. This is because we have a terrible tendency to just grab something on the way home after church and right now we just really don't need to do that. So, there you have it - check out Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday for more menu planning ideas!

No comments: